Gothic Corpse
DARK & DERILICT DESIRES Qgvhaq10

Please log in or register to join in any of our posts.
Gothic Corpse
DARK & DERILICT DESIRES Qgvhaq10

Please log in or register to join in any of our posts.
Gothic Corpse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darker Side Of The Net

HomeRules PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to https://gothiccorpse.board-directory.net!
Please log in or register to enjoy posting and sharing your thoughts with our community.

Vampiresocial.com Banner Exchange

DARK & DERILICT DESIRES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Scares you the most?
Ghosts/Paranormal entitys?
DARK & DERILICT DESIRES I_vote_lcap0%DARK & DERILICT DESIRES I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Evil Jesters Clowns?
DARK & DERILICT DESIRES I_vote_lcap100%DARK & DERILICT DESIRES I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Horror film characters ie. FREDDIE KRUGGAR?
 0% [ 0 ]
Other?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
dark_obsessions
Body Bag
Body Bag
dark_obsessions

DARK & DERILICT DESIRES Empty
PostSubject: DARK & DERILICT DESIRES   DARK & DERILICT DESIRES EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 pm

DARK & DERILICT DESIRES Gothic12

affraid ... Already feeling very vunerable in the dark empty building.  A sudden noise sends an electric shock through your body..... fear starts to grip your heart wiith its dark cold vice like grip. Next comes that inevitable the minute where you try to convince yourself,  its just a mouse  or a loose stone? Deep down though, you know its neither.     What a Face    Trying to feel your way down the twisting corridor, the small bit of moon light penetrating the tall church like windows only makes the feeling of dread within worse, It only achieves in casting shadows all around. Which combined with the deep paranoid fear that's causing my lungs to feel they are slowly being crushed......I hear that noise again, panic is now engulfing me however irrational it probably is, my breathing's so ragged and sounds soooo loud!! My heart feels like a drummer in a rock bands beating it...
Then it happens.... Shocked  something roles through the door just a few metres ahead of me, and then in horror i realise what it is  :afraid:    Shocked   
Before me a rusted hospital issue wheel chair as rolled right there, right in to the the middle of the corridor confused I realise i'm holding my breath paralysed with pure fear. Though i can't see onto the seat of the chair, over the back i can see three points with bells on. The type a jester would wear  jocolor. My eyes aren't decieving me... That being the final straw!... Then whatever it is, it lets out a long high pitch, and very evil laugh, with such menace it turns my blood to ice  No  Before i even know what i'm doing, i'm running in the opposite direction, stumbling falling and now totally lost... i just keep on going...Petrified!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
http://imaginationrulestheworld.weebly.com
Nevotena
Body Bag
Body Bag
Nevotena

DARK & DERILICT DESIRES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK & DERILICT DESIRES   DARK & DERILICT DESIRES EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Very cool story! I hope you post more.
Back to top Go down

DARK & DERILICT DESIRES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gothic Corpse :: Gothic Corpse :: Body Bags-

Vampiresocial.com Banner Exchange